Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Fuji 86 Style...Part 2

Another Update of my coverage from Fuji 86 Style...Just so many cars to appreciate...

For now, I have tried my best to narrow it down to my 'Privateer Top 10'...


'Boon Base' from Ageo, Saitama have some STUNNING Cars...

A clean, black Levin on 15" SSR Longchamps is always perfect for me!

                  Private built, but used hard, the Garage Miura AE86...Perfect Styling!

This was one of my favourites from the whole show...Simplicity at it's Best!

            My favourite from last year, and looking just as good in 2012...Stunning Trueno '86


I've notice ALOT more simple, pastel colours being used, and Bronze/Grey, NICE!

          I don't know about you, but a always loved the Black/Grey Colour Option in Japan...

The Standard of cars just seems to get better every year, Quality AE86's...

              A little bit of influence from 'Hawaii Style'... I love the Bronze bumper 2-tone...

             Lastly, this IMMACULATE Example, stolen from Grandpa's Garage for the day!

No comments: